36527 Orchard Park Two Door Cabinet
The open scroll work that tops the clear glass panels of the two door fronts on our Cabinet exhibit an enchanting musical quality in the gentle curves of their design. Finished in a rich Orchard Brown to bring out the natural beauty of the wood, and lovingly crafted with molded edges, turned bun feet, and round hardware in the same rich wood tones, an overall excellent choice for any decor.
Recent 36527 Orchard Park Two Door Cabinet Purchases:
Best Discount 36527 Orchard Park Two Door Cabinet in Bergen County
|Furniture Type||Accent Cabinets & Credenzas|
|Brand||Coast To Coast|
|MADE IN USA||No|
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.