Abinger Sleeper Sofas in Natural
If you’re looking to lighten the mood, you’re sure to find this space-conscious, budget-conscious queen sofa sleeper a breath of fresh air. Covered in a cream-tone chenille upholstery loaded with plush texture, this less-is-more contemporary sofa is dressed to impress with angled side profiling and track armrests wrapped with a layer of pillowy softness for that little something extra.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- 2 throw pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Included bi-fold queen memory foam mattress sits atop a supportive steel frame
- Memory foam provides better airflow for a cooler night’s sleep
- Memory foam encased in damask ticking
Recent Abinger Sleeper Sofas in Natural Purchases:
Best Discount Abinger Sleeper Sofas in Natural in Bergen County
|Furniture Type||Sleeper Sofa|
|Brand||Signature Design by Ashley|
|MADE IN USA||No|
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.