Adamstown Natural Panel Bed
Adamstown is true heirloom furniture with all the bells and whistles for those who appreciate American Arts & Crafts. Constructed out of North American Hickory with quarter inch solid black walnut inlays, this beautifully hand-crafted bedroom features steam-bent sides. The natural beauty of the Hickory wood grain color variation complements this elegant silhouette. Hickory is a high-density wood that is extremely resilient to surface damages and is as smooth as glass. Some of the features include heavy-duty metal ball-bearing drawer glides, English dovetailed drawer boxes, cedar lined drawer bottoms, hidden compartments for valuables, and options for under bed storage.
|MADE IN USA||No|
Queen Panel Bed: 67.75'' W x 85.5 D x 53''H - 150 lbs.
King Panel Bed: 84'' W x 85.5'' D x 53'' H - 172 lbs.
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.