Allegro Burnished Cherry Rubbed Black Credenza and Hutch
Constructed of Poplar solid, Cherry veneer top with reverse diamond pattern, and Birch veneer on remaining parts
Top outside drawers with dovetail joinery, ballbearing extension guides, and felt-lined bottoms
Top center drop-front drawer with electric outlet bar, removable pencil tray box and ballbearing extension guides
Both doors open flush with sides of case for full access to interior features
Left hand door conceals a pencil/supply drawer, two CD storage drawers, open CPU storage, sliding back panel, and interior ventilation slots
One removable shelf in back of kneehole area
Right hand door conceals a center adjustable shelf, and bottom pullout shelf on ballbearing extension guides
Wiring access cutouts
Constructed of Poplar solid and Cherry/Birch veneer
Two framed glass doors each enclose two adjustable glass shelves, and an accent light mounted in the top panel
Open top center storage area with center adjustable shelf
Drop-front drawer has ball bearing extension guides
LED light behind center apron
Wiring access and ventilation cutouts
Tip restraining hardware
Recent Allegro Computer Credenza and Hutch Purchases:
Best Discount Allegro Computer Credenza and Hutch in Bergen County
|Furniture Type||Desk with Hutch|
|TABLE LENGTH||60'' - 70''|
|MADE IN USA||No|
66.75"W X 25.50"D X 30.50"H
69.50"W X 15.75"D X 51.75"H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.