Allegro Burnished Cherry Rubbed Black Executive Desk
Constructed of Poplar solid, Cherry veneer top with reverse diamond pattern, and Birch veneer on remaining parts
Drawers with dovetail joinery and ballbearing extension guides
Two top and two center outside drawers each with two removable/adjustable dividers, plus two top drawers have a felt-lined bottom
Top center drop-front drawer with electric outlet bar, removable pencil tray box and ballbearing extension guides
Bottom locking file drawers accept letter or legal size files
Removable kneehole bottom shelf
Wiring access cutouts
Recent Allegro Excutive Desk Purchases:
Best Discount Allegro Excutive Desk in Bergen County
|TABLE LENGTH||60'' - 70''|
|MADE IN USA||No|
68.75"W X 33.75"D X 30.50"H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.