Allyson Park Five Drawer Chest in brown
Design possibilities are endless with the Allyson Park chest. Crafted of pine solids with cathedral white oak tops, this piece features a wire-brushed black forest finish with brown undertones and ember gray tops with planked accents. The chest features five drawers, including two bluff-cut drawers at the top of the case to give the illusion of multiple smaller drawers, while still offering deep storage. All the drawers are wood framed with full extension, with the top drawer being lined in felt. The bead molding, square tapered feet, and antique pewter drop bail and knob hardware offer a classic look with a casual feel. Allyson Park offers cottage styles you love in a wire brushed two tone finish that will work from the beach to the mountains to an industrial loft.
Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides (35mm)
English Dovetail & Boxed Drawer Construction
Felt Lined Top Drawers
Fully Stained Interior Drawers
Antique Pewter Knob & Drop Bail Hardware
|Material||Hardwood & Venner|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Dimensions: W38 x D19 x H54
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.