Liberty Allyson Park Wired Brushed White Queen Panel Bed
Cottage styling with a heavily distressed finish that will work from the beach to the mountains to an industrial loft.
Wood: Pine Solids & Veneers with Cathedral White Oak Tops
Finish: Wirebrushed White Finish w/ Charcoal Tops
•Bolt-On Rail System
•Center Support Slat System
•Charcoal Gray Cap Rail
•Bead Board Panels
|Material||Solid PIne and Pine Veneers|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Queen Bed: 67'' W x 88'' D x 62'' H - 179lbs
- King Bed: 83'' W x 88'' D x 62'' H - -216lbs.
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.