Arlette Twin over Twin Bunk Bed
SKU: AM-BK100GY | Description and Specification
This rustic-style bunk bed is an unadorned beauty. The wood grain shines in all of its glory along the plank-styled headboard and footboard ladder rungs as well as the side guard rails. Taking the motto "less is more" and running with it, this is the perfect piece for a cottage or farmhouse-style home decor.
- Plank Style Construction
- HB/FB Ladder
- American Pine Wood Construction
- Mattress Ready (Slats Included)
Recent Arlette Twin over Twin Bunk Bed Purchases:
Best Discount Arlette Twin over Twin Bunk Bed in Bergen County
|Brand||Furniture Of America|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Twin/Twin Bunk Bed80"L X 41"W X 62"H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review