On custom furniture only
Artisan & Post Cool Rustic Six Drawer with 1 Door Standing ChestMade In USA
Add versatile and stylish storage to your bedroom with this six drawer standing chest. Six drawers of varying sizes offer up plenty of space for you to store any number of clothes and extra bedding, while the one door creates the perfect place to store any of your more bulky winter clothes or blankets. The solid maple construction of this piece allows you to rest easy knowing that this durable chest will last for years to come.
- Made in the USA
- English Dovetail Drawer construction with an ultra-smooth acrylic finish with piston activated whisper soft-close guide system backed with a lifetime warranty.
- Mortise and tenon construction for strength and stability
- Rustic appeal with heavy distressing created through rasping and other saw marks.
- Solid American Maple
|Material||Solid American Maple|
|Brand||Artisan & Post|
|MADE IN USA||Yes|
Six Drawer One Door Standing Chest: 43'' W x 19'' D x 58.25'' H.
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.