Ashaley Altonbury Blue Ottoman
Tailor your space with the tidy structure of this ottoman. Decorative stitching and button tufting on the box cushion make for a very neat appearance. With real leather covering the top cushion—where it matters most—this piece has skillfully matched leather elsewhere, so you won’t get hemmed in by the price.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Firmly cushioned
- High-resiliency foam cushion wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Leather top cushion upholstery; vinyl/polyester side upholstery
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
Recent Altonbury Ottoman in Blue Purchases:
Best Discount Altonbury Ottoman in Blue in Bergen County
|Brand||Signature Design by Ashley|
|MADE IN USA||No|
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.