Ashaley Altonbury Blue Queen Sleeper Sofa
Tailor your space with the tidy structure of this sofa sleeper. Decorative stitching and button tufting on the box cushion make for a very neat appearance. With real leather covering the seating area—where it matters most—this piece has skillfully matched leather elsewhere, so you won’t get hemmed in by the price. Rest assured, the included queen memory foam mattress comfortably accommodates overnight guests.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Leather interior upholstery; vinyl/polyester exterior upholstery
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Included bi-fold queen memory foam mattress sits atop a supportive steel frame
- Memory foam provides better airflow for a cooler night’s sleep
- Memory foam encased in damask ticking
Recent Altonbury Sleeper Sofa Purchases:
Best Discount Altonbury Sleeper Sofa in Bergen County
|Furniture Type||Sleeper Sofa|
|Brand||Signature Design by Ashley|
|MADE IN USA||No|
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.