Asherton Cushioned Back Sofa Light Grey
You and your loved ones will be lounging in style on this chic, comfortable sofa. With its understated, transitional design, it blends seamlessly with the decor of any living room.
You and your loved ones will be lounging in style on this chic, comfortable sofa. With its understated, transitional design, it blends seamlessly with the decor of any living room. Soft, grey upholstery subtly plays up its simple silhouette. Two matching accent pillows add an exquisitely inviting touch. Complete with soft, plush seat cushions, this sofa takes comfort to the next level.
- This collection features clean lines and modern track arms for a sleek look
- Feather down wrapped cushions provide ultimate comfort
- Back and seat cushions are fully reversible for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Innovative metal base has been custom designed for this collection for easy leg assembly
- Includes down-filled accent pillows in plaid and faux suede fabric
- Cushions: Seat: Reversible; Back: Reversible
- Color: Light grey
- Upholstery: Woven texture
- Leg finish: Black
Recent Asherton Cushioned Back Sofa Light Grey Purchases:
Best Discount Asherton Cushioned Back Sofa Light Grey in Bergen County
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Width: 83.5 in
- Depth: 34.25 in
- Height: 36 in
- Seat Height: 21 in
- Seat Depth: 22 in
- Weight: 124.96 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.