Avedon Accent Chair
Petite and spunky, this accent chair fits spaces that doesn't have a lot of space! Chose a bold pattern or color to complement the flared arms and make a statement, or blend it into your space with a soft neutral. With 700 fabric choices, you're sure to find a match. The wooden legs are available in a variety of finishes.
Engineered to ship via small box express shipping, ask the store to send it straight to your home or apartment!
Recent Avedon Accent Chair Purchases:
Best Discount Avedon Accent Chair in Bergen County
|Furniture Type||Accent Chair|
|Arm Style||Crescent Arm|
|MADE IN USA||Yes|
Dimensions: 27'' W x 28.5'' D x 30.5'' H
Arm Height : 24.5''
Seat Width: 17.5''
Seat Depth : 20.5''
Seat Height from Floor: 20''
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.