Bantry Nuvella® Accent Chair
SKU: 1850623 | Description and Specification
$399.00 $660.00 Your Saving:- 261.00
- Corner-blocked frame
- Loose back and reversible seat cushion
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Easy-clean polyester (Nuvella®) upholstery remains vibrant and resists stains
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
Recent Bantry Nuvella® Accent Chair Purchases:
Best Discount Bantry Nuvella® Accent Chair in Bergen County
|Furniture Type||Accent Chair|
|Brand||Signature Design by Ashley|
|MADE IN USA||No|
Inches: 55" W x 40" D x 40" H
Metric: 1397mm W x 1016mm D x 1016mm H
Arm height: 25"
Distance between arms: 32"
Leg height: 2.25"
Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 32"
Seat depth: 23"
Seat height: 20"
Top of cushion to top of back: 18"
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review