Becca Sofa Table With Marble Top White And Polished Brass
This marble and metal sofa table is perfectly suited for a well-appointed and contemporary living room or entertainment room.
This marble and metal sofa table is perfectly suited for a well-appointed and contemporary living room or entertainment room. It features a brilliant white marble top that's spacious enough for a jaw-dropping modern sculpture or colorful vanity box. Its gold-finished three-pronged metal legs offer a magnificent contrast that's as bold as it is beautiful. Place it up against a stunning white sofa or show it off as a standalone piece under a colorful wall mural. It's the ideal accouterment to the end table and coffee table with a similar design (available separately).
- White and polished brass is a classic luxurious combination
- Solid marble tabletop
- Iron bass in the polished brass finish has hairpin legs for retro glamour
- Finish: White and polished brass
- Assembly type: KD
- Assembly required: Yes
Recent Becca Sofa Table With Marble Top White And Polished Brass Purchases:
Best Discount Becca Sofa Table With Marble Top White And Polished Brass in Bergen County
|Furniture Type||Sofa Table|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Width: 47 in
- Depth: 16 in
- Height: 30 in
- Weight: 77.4 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.