Bernhardt Solaria Bar Stool in Dune
|Material||Hardwood Solid & Veneer|
|CHAIR BACK STYLE||Upholstered Back|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Dimensions : 20'' W X 22'' D X 44.88'' H
- Weight : 61 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Bernhardt Furniture Company was established in 1889, in Lenoir NC, by John Mathias Bernhardt. We are among the country’s largest family-owned furniture companies and a leading diversified global furniture manufacturer.
The company operates eight manufacturing facilities and its corporate headquarters in North Carolina, and employs some 1,540 people worldwide including six overseas offices. Our 75,000 sq. ft. showroom is located in High Point NC. Our furniture is found in homes, offices, hotels and universities worldwide.
Our furniture has received numerous awards for product design excellence in diverse market segments. Our company has earned AHFA’s environmental excellence award for corporate performance.
Now led by the fourth generation, Bernhardt remains deeply committed to the principles upon which we were founded: high business standards, the artistry of furniture making, the generations of artisans who form the bedrock of our company, and the welfare of our local community.