On custom furniture only
Boxberg Recling Loveseat
SKU: 3380394-96 | Description and Specification
Rock the cool look of leather minus the hefty price tag with this reclining loveseat with console. Rich with tonal variation, the indulgently soft upholstery sure looks like the real thing. And talk about indulgent comfort. Double stuffed armrests and sumptuous cushions cradle and support in all the right places. Distinctive scooped stitching enhances this reclining loveseat’s contemporary flair. Cup holders and hidden storage complete the experience.
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. Features metal drop-in unitized seat box for strength and durability. All metal construction to the floor for strength and durability. The reclining mechanism features infinite positions for comfort. This style features a console with storage and two cup holders.
- Dual-sided recliner
- Pull tab reclining motion(Also available in Power)
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery
- Lift-top console with 2 cup holders
Recent Boxberg Recling Loveseat Purchases:
Best Discount Boxberg Recling Loveseat in Bergen County
|Brand||Signature Design by Ashley|
|MADE IN USA||No|
Inches: 81" W x 41" D x 41" H
Metric: 2057.4mm W x 1041.4mm D x 1041.4mm H
Console width: 12.5"
Distance between recliner and wall: 3"
Fully reclined length: 69"
Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 32"
Reclined footrest height: 20"
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review