On custom furniture only
Bristow Rectangular Sofa Table
In a striking modern example of mixed materials, Bristow creates chic sophistication. Smooth, sleek glass tops are supported by Acorn finished Mindi wood interlocking rectangles and are punctuated with chrome metal pucks. A chunky wood rectangle overlaps the top at one end as the other understated rectangle base rests underneath on the conversation worthy cocktail, impressive open sofa table and the rectangular end table with geometric appeal that delightfully complement contemporary living spaces.
Construction & Features:
- 12mm tempered clear glass w/pencil edge.
- wood base.
|Furniture Type||Sofa Table|
|TABLE SHAPE||Rectangular Table|
|TABLE LENGTH||40''- 50''|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- T4527-73: Rectangular Sofa Table
- 48"W x 18"D x 29"H
- 121.92cm W x 45.72cm D x 73.66cm H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.