Burkhardt Rectangular Sofa Table
Pine veneers and solids soak up the spicy Peppercorn finish of Burkhardt with visual interest and relaxed ease. Dark bronze hammered hardware adds to the family room ambiance as do unique details like the slat wood magazine rack on the side of the end table which also boasts an open space for stowing more magazines, books or a knitting basket. Ruff sawn plank tops invite and inset wood panels repeat across the table fronts, adding architectural appeal to the hardworking collection that features a rectangular lift top storage cocktail table on casters and long multi-leg sofa table with three drawers and floating bottom shelf.
- Construction & Features:
- 3 drawers.
- tinted drawers w/english dovetail in front & english in back.
- side mount ball bearing guides.
- 1 fixed bottom wood shelf.
- wood legs.
- floor protectors.
|Furniture Type||Sofa Table|
|TABLE SHAPE||Rectangular Table|
|TABLE LENGTH||60'' - 70''|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- T4612-73: Rectangular Sofa Table
- 64"W x 14"D x 30"H
- 162.56cm W x 35.56cm D x 76.2cm H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.