Calistoga Lift Top Storage Cocktail Table
Inspired by the Inns and wineries in the Nappa Valley, The Calistoga collection exudes the ambience of the region. Its Weathered Charcoal finish and brushed pewter hardware mix effortlessly with graceful curves and soft details to create a look that is bold yet refreshing.
Construction & Features:
- 1 lift top.
- 1 push through drawer.
- 4 wood doors at front and back.
- 2 adj. wood shelves behind the doors.
- tinted drawers w/english dovetail in front & english in back.
- floor protectors.
|Furniture Type||Coffee & Cocktail Table|
|TABLE SHAPE||Rectangular Table|
|TABLE LENGTH||40''- 50''|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- T2590-50: Lift Top Storage Cocktail Table w/Casters
- 50"W x 28"D x 18.5"H
- 127cm W x 71.12cm D x 46.99cm H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.