Liberty Chesapeake Wire Brushed King Antique Black Sleigh King Bed
Chesapeake bridges the boundary between formal and casual, elegant and relaxed, classic, and fresh. A combination of soft shapes with an antique black finish creates a casual traditional style.
Wood: Rubberwood Solids and Cathedral Hickory Veneers
Finish: Wire Brushed Antique Black Finish
•Heavy Rub Thru & Distressing
•Footboard Features Softly Shaped Ends
•Scallop Shaped Base Rail
|Material||Rubberwood Solid with Pine and Acacia Veneer|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Queen Sleigh Bed: 65'' W x 95'' D x 67'' H - 188 lbs.
- King Sleigh Bed: 81'' W x 95'' D x 71'' H - 224 lbs.
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.