OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
As NJ government regulations begin to lift, we are committed to moving slowly and putting safety first as we determine our next steps. We are making necessary adjustments to our business every day, so please continue to check this page for our latest updates.
If you have a question that is not answered below, please call 2013581556 or email email@example.com.
Is your store open?
Yes, we are open by appointment only.
Are you still Delivering?
Yes, we are delivering where we are safely able to do so. Currently, our delivery team is maintaining delivery operations to Bergen County Only. The majority of our in-stock items can be delivered within one week of ordering, mattresses and box springs are available for next day delivery.
What safety precautions are your delivery teams taking?
Our delivery teams are following cleaning measures in accordance to CDC-recommended guidelines, including using hand sanitizers, wearing gloves, and masks.
What safety precautions are you taking in stores?
As our store begin to open, we are committed to following these safety measures and guidelines:
- Cleaning store before it reopens
- Limiting the number of guests in store to ensure social distancing
- Continuing our rigorous daily cleaning schedule
- Wiping down surfaces after every customer interaction
- Providing masks for all employees
- Providing wipes and hand sanitizer to customers and team members
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to protect you and our employees.