Fostoria Bedroom Chests
Subtle traditional elements blend with classic transitional lines to create the timeless look of the Fostoria Collection. Decorative knob hardware provides distinct contrast to the cherry finish over poplar solids and okume veneer of the chest.
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Made of Okume veneer and wood
- Brown cherry finish
- 5 dovetail drawers with ball bearing glides
- Satin nickel tone knobs
Recent Fostoria Bedroom Chests Purchases:
Best Discount Fostoria Bedroom Chests in Bergen County
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Overall Dimension: 38 x 18 x 51.25H
- Drawer interior: 27.75 X 13.5 X 5 ( 5)
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.