Glacier Tufted Upholstered Loveseat Light Grey
Light, airy personality weaves its way into this exceptional loveseat. Perfect for a transitional space, its tuxedo build with shelter arms offers crisp, clean lines and a narrow silhouette.
Light, airy personality weaves its way into this exceptional loveseat. Perfect for a transitional space, its tuxedo build with shelter arms offers crisp, clean lines and a narrow silhouette. Lovely light grey upholstery checks off must-haves on a list of features for versatility and beauty. Slender legs create a balanced look. Add this loveseat to a coordinating or matching seating ensemble, or let it function as a standalone venue for relaxing in a compact space.
- Modern elegance with clean lines and button detail on inside back
- Double-cushion shelter style arms
- Seating is fully reversible to prolong wear
- Includes plush faux fur pillows as shown
- Crystal clear acrylic legs open up the space visually
- Fully encased solid wood frame designed for stability and heavy use
- Cushions: Seat: Reversible; Back: Tight back
- Pocket coil springs: Spring base construction for comfort and durability
- Sinuous spring deck: Allows fora sturdy and long-lasting seating
- Fully encased solid wood frame: Construction made for stability and heavy use
- Accent pillows included: 2 pillows for sofa; 2 pillows for loveseat and 1 pillow for chair
- Color: Light grey
- Upholstery: Shimmery woven
- Leg finish: Clear acrylic
Recent Glacier Tufted Upholstered Loveseat Light Grey Purchases:
Best Discount Glacier Tufted Upholstered Loveseat Light Grey in Bergen County
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Width: 63 in
- Depth: 35 in
- Height: 31.5 in
- Seat Height: 20 in
- Seat Depth: 23 in
- Weight: 78.32 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.