The graceful lines of the Grayling Downs Collection are a welcome addition to your bedroom suite. Styled in the modern traditional aesthetic, subtle accenting lends elegant touch to the Bed. A driftwood gray finish enhances the acacia solids and ash veneer, providing a neutral while traditional design elements – low-post turned finials, turned feet and decorative pilasters – all lend to the elegant presentation of the Grayling Downs Collection.
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Made of Ash veneer and wood
- Driftwood gray wood finish
- Includes headboard, footboard and rails
- Foundation/box spring required
Recent Grayling Bed Purchases:
Best Discount Grayling Bed in Bergen County
|MADE IN USA||No|
Dimension: 82.5 x 94 x 64.5H
Dimension: 82.5 x 90 x 64.5H
Dimension: 66.5 x 90 x 64.5H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.