Homelegance Bethel Antique White Storage Bed
An updated classic addition for your transitional bedroom is the Bethel Collection. Traditional accents, such as, turned bun feet that support the bed-available in Queen, Eastern King, and California King, and an antique white, lightly wire-brushed finish on ash veneer and selected hardwoods, blends with framing and lines that complement your personal style. Hidden drawer storages in the nightstand and dresser are a clever way to hide your valuables. Coordinating dresser, mirror, nightstand, and chest are also available, as well as a grey finish option
- Made of ash veneer, wood, and engineered wood.
- Wire-brushed white finish.
- Footboard with 2 dovetail drawers with ball bearing glides.
- Antique pewter-tone knobs.
- Includes headboard, footboard, slats, and rails.
- Foundation/box spring not required.
|Material||Solid Hardwood and Veneer|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Queen Storage Bed: 65.5'' W x 95.75'' D x 57'' H.
- King Storage Bed: 81'' W x 95.75'' D x 57'' H.
- Cal.King Storage Bed: 81'' W x 99.75'' D x 57'' H.
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.