Jackson Ava sectional With USB port in Cashew
By JacksonMade In USA
SKU: 4498-36-SEC | Description and Specification
Part of Ava Collection from Jackson
Made in the USA
Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
15 gauge heat tempered coil seating for long term support and durability
Over 50 independently active coils per seat for uniform luxurious seating
Foam and fiber encased for long lasting shape and comfort
Individually pocketed coils for a quiet seating experience
Loose pillow back contemporary design
Extra soft thick t-front reversible seat cushions
Design easily fit through 28" door with legs attached
Upholstered in soft stylish low pile chenille fabric
Includes fashionable accent pillows with faux fur
Steel tech framing construction
Comfort coil seating with comfor gel
Recent Ava sectional with USB Port Purchases:
Best Discount Ava sectional with USB Port in Bergen County
|Arm Style||Track Arm|
|MADE IN USA||Yes|
- Overall Sectional 202"W x 42"D x 38"H - 387lbs.
- LAF Sofa with USB 80"W x 42"D x 38"H - 147lbs.
- RAF Sofa with USB 80"W x 42"D x 38"H - 147lbs.
- Corner 42"W x 42"D x 38"H - 93lbs.
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review