Josephine Tufted Upholstered Sofa Oatmeal
Create a stunning focal point in a living room with the beautiful silhouette on this oatmeal sofa. Adorned in tufts, the curved back and rolled arms are welcoming and decorative.
Create a stunning focal point in a living room with the beautiful silhouette on this oatmeal sofa. Adorned in tufts, the curved back and rolled arms are welcoming and decorative. A bright and reflective nailhead trim dresses up the front of the sofa, giving it a chic personality. Warmly hued and decorative, the tapered legs feature multiple rounded levels. Welcome European-inspired relaxation into your home.
- Charming and decorative living room collection
- Elegant, Chesterfield-inspired tufting on seat and backrest
- Individually placed nailhead design to accentuate shelter rolled arms and base of accent chair and chaise
- French script accent pillows included
- Cushions: Seat: Attached; Back: Tight back
- Pocket coil springs: Spring base construction for comfort and durability
- Sinuous spring deck: Allows for a sturdy and long-lasting seating
- Fully encased solid wood frame: Construction made for stability and heavy use
- Solid wood legs: For a durable foundation that holds over time
- Accent pillows included: 2 pillows for sofa; 2 pillows for loveseat; 1 pillow for chair and 1 pillow for chaise
- Color: Oatmeal
- Upholstery: Linen-like
- Leg finish: Brown
Recent Josephine Tufted Upholstered Sofa Oatmeal Purchases:
Best Discount Josephine Tufted Upholstered Sofa Oatmeal in Bergen County
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Width: 90 in
- Depth: 37 in
- Height: 34 in
- Seat Height: 19 in
- Seat Depth: 23 in
- Weight: 121.11 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.