Juniper Flip Top Sideboard
Constructed of hardwood solid and Oak veneer
Double-hinged top panel can be flipped down in front and/or back and rests on pull-out support rails built into the case
Sideboard changes from 21" deep x 37" high to 42" deep x 36" high when both front & back of top panel are flipped down
Two drawers have dovetail joinery, ball bearing extension guides, and felt-lined bottoms
Fixed center and bottom shelf
Tip restraining hardware
Recent Juniper Flip Top Sideboard Purchases:
Best Discount Juniper Flip Top Sideboard in Bergen County
|MADE IN USA||No|
Flip Top Sideboard
61.75"W X 21.00"D X 37.00"H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.