On custom furniture only
Kincaid Weatherford- Cornsilk Cocktail Table in white
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Dimensions : 52'' W X 30'' D X 20'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
For four generations, Kincaid Furniture has been built on a philosophy to make wood furniture in its most natural form: using Solid Wood construction.
At Kincaid Furniture, we focus our efforts and our resources on those details that provide the greatest value to the consumer.
- We use heirloom quality, English dove-tailed drawer construction for long-lasting strength.
- Kincaid drawers also utilize high quality, precision soft-close drawer glides for the smoothest drawer operation possible.
- To make furniture that lasts for generations, Kincaid solid wood construction uses time-tested joinery techniques such as:
- Mortise and tenon
- Tongue and groove
- Pegged tenon
- Floating panel and top
- Leveling feet are also built into nearly every cabinet type piece of furniture we make so that it can function properly on uneven floors.