Larissa Upholstered Sofa Bed Royal Blue
This sofa bed and futon may be considered transitional, but it's got styling and comfort that are both timeless and unique. It's upholstered in luxurious velvet with button-tufted details on a kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Set includes: One (1) sofa bed
- Modern sofa bed upholstered in luxurious velvet
- Button tufted seat and back
- Individually hand-driven chrome nailhead trim
- Back folds flat for easy conversion from sofa to bed
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Durable sinuous spring decking with high resilience foam seat
- Tapered solid hardwood legs
- Available in blue, black, burgundy, and purple
- Multi-purpose sofa: Perfect for overnight house guests
- Wood frame: Construction made for stability and heavy use
- Sinuous spring base: Allows for sleek and sturdy construction
- Nailhead trim accents: Individually hand driven nailhead trim
- Tufted back/seat: Adds a decorative and elegant touch
- Solid wood legs: For a durable foundation that holds over time
- Optional colors: Variety helps meet your taste
- Color: Royal blue
- Upholstery: Velvet
- Leg finish: Black
Recent Larissa Upholstered Sofa Bed Royal Blue Purchases:
Best Discount Larissa Upholstered Sofa Bed Royal Blue in Bergen County
|Furniture Type||Chaise Lounges|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Width: 74 in
- Depth: 45.25 in
- Height: 16.5 in
- Weight: 66 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.