On custom furniture only
Laurelin Dresser Mirror
Casual transitional styling lends versatility to the placement of the Laurelin Collection in a number of bedroom settings. The mirror frame’s white finish creates distinctly different looks from traditional to country casual.
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Made of manmade wood and wood
- White finish
Recent Laurelin Dresser Mirror Purchases:
Best Discount Laurelin Dresser Mirror in Bergen County
|MADE IN USA||No|
Dimension: 42 x 1.75 x 36.5H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.