Layton Rectangular Sofa Table Silver And Clear Mirror
A sofa table is an accent piece that looks good anywhere. This silver sofa table matches well with a modern, contemporary styled sofa finished in black or light grey.
A sofa table is an accent piece that looks good anywhere. This silver sofa table matches well with a modern, contemporary styled sofa finished in black or light grey. It also looks great as a standalone piece topped by a silver-accented lamp or decorative vase. Straight lines offer a fresh, modern appearance. Sides are finished in a unique pattern that is a nice contrast to solid silver finish throughout.
- Ultra-glam occasional table set adds sparkle to any space
- Encrusted crystal side panels for a dazzling touch of shine
- Clear mirror tabletops and accents
- Sleek, straight silhouette
- Finish: Clear mirror
- Assembly type: Fully set up
- Assembly required: Yes
Recent Layton Rectangular Sofa Table Silver And Clear Mirror Purchases:
Best Discount Layton Rectangular Sofa Table Silver And Clear Mirror in Bergen County
|Furniture Type||Sofa Table|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Width: 47.25 in
- Depth: 14 in
- Height: 31.5 in
- Weight: 65.2 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.