Liberty Abbey Road Armoire
Indulge in the vintage treasure of the Abbey Road armoire. The all over porcelain white finish with accompanied by solid wood framed drawer moldings, create a timeless piece that is sure to be passed down to generations. The armoire doors open to reveal a mirror on the inside, as well as adjustable/ removeable shelves, all accented by custom antique pewter bail and knob hardware. The wire management cut outs enable this piece to double as a tv console, optimizing space in your room, appealing to all users.
Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm)
French & English Dovetail Construction
2 Tray Doors Behind 2 Doors w/ 4 Shelves
1 Cedar Lined Bottom Drawer
Fully Stained Interior Drawers
Solid Wood Framed Drawer Moldings
Wire Management Provisions
Antique Pewter Bail & Knob Custom Hardware
|Material||Hardwood & Venner|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Dimensions: W48 x D23 x H80
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.