Liberty Abbey Road Bedside Chest
Combine traditional and cottage styling to get the Abbey Road 3 drawer bedside chest. The warm porcelain white finish and Churchill brown top combined with the artistic distressing and spatter creates a unique piece. Enjoy the convenience of having a built-in charging station in the back of the night stand, featuring two USB ports and two outlets. Canted corners, bow shaped front, and bracket feet create clean lines and soft shapes that are reminiscent of English antiques.
Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm)
French & English Dovetail Construction
Fully Stained Interior Drawers
Cedar Lined Bottom Drawer
Bottom Case Dust Proofing
Solid Wood Framed Drawer Fronts
Features Charging Station w/ 2 Outlets & 2 USB Ports
Antique Pewter Bail & Knob Custom Hardware
|Material||Hardwood & Venner|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Dimensions: W36 x D18 x H34
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.