Liberty Allyson Park Eleven Drawer Chest
Design possibilities are endless with the Allyson Park chesser. Crafted of pine solids with cathedral white oak tops, this piece features a wire brushed white finish with charcoal tops with planked accents. The chesser has eleven wood framed full extension drawers including three smaller drawers across the top of the case that have felt lining and still offer plenty of deep storage. The bead molding, square tapered feet, and antique pewter drop bail and knob hardware offer a classic look with a casual feel. Allyson Park offers cottage styles you love in a wire brushed two tone finish that will work from the beach to the mountains to an industrial loft.
Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (35mm)
English Dovetail & Boxed Drawer Construction
Bottom Case Dust Proofing
Fully Stained Interior Drawers
Felt Lined Top Drawers
Antique Pewter Drop Bail & Knob Hardware
|Material||Hardwood & Venner|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Dimensions: W54 x D19 x H52.
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.