Liberty Allyson Park Panel Bed in Brown
Vintage can refer to "a classic", add in a relaxed style and you create a classic look with a casual feel. Looks that easily work in today's homes. Style uncompromised with comfort abound. Allyson Park offers cottage styles you love in a wire brushed two tone finish that will work from the beach to the mountains to an industrial loft.
Alt Finish: 417 White w/ Charcoal
Bolt-On Rail System
Center Support Slat System
Bead Board Panels
|Material||Hardwood & Venner|
|MADE IN USA||No|
Queen : 67'' W x 89'' D x 62'' H.
King : 83'' W x 89'' D x 62'' H.
Cal.King : 83'' W x 89'' D x 62'' H.
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.