On custom furniture only
Liberty Furniture 36 Inch Vanity Desk with Bench Set
Start your mornings off at your Magnolia Manor vanity. Finished in a weathered brown and antique white finish with heavy chipping combination this piece is crafted of poplar solids and white oak and birch veneers. A perfect vanity for small spaces which features a center storage drawer and canted corners that flow into faceted turned legs. The Magnolia Manor vanity is a perfect blend of European design and casual appeal for any decor from farmhouse to cottage.
Antique Pewter Ball Pull and Knob Hardware
Bench Upholstered in Taupe Chenille
French & English Dovetail Construction
Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm)
Fancy Face Top
|MADE IN USA||No|
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.