Liberty Furniture 40 Inch Two Door Accent Cabinet
Rejuvenate your room with the Kirkwood accent cabinet. Crafted with Eucalyptus solids and mdf. Finished in an Antique white with black splatter and heavy rub thru marks to give that weathered feel that is popular today. Features two doors with decorative overlay, round pilasters and bun feet with one adjustable interior shelf. A great piece for any room from hallways, living rooms, bedroom or even a kitchen. The design will work with all decor from farmhouse to vintage.
Drop Ring Hardware In Satin Nickel
One Fixed Interior Shelf
Nylon Floor Guides to Protect Floors from Scratches and Indentations
Decorative Door Overlay
|MADE IN USA||No|
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.