Liberty Furniture Abbey Park Antique White Panel Bedroom Set
Design possibilities are endless with the Abbey Park queen panel bed, dresser, mirror, and nightstand. Crafted of poplar solids and cathedral white oak veneers, this kit features an antique white finish with heavy chipping and weathered brown whitewash tops, full extension drawers, premium felt lined top drawers and cedar lined bottom drawers, and is accented with antique pewter bail pull and drop ring hardware. The panel bed features heavy crown molding and raised panel accents framed by bead molding. The dresser has seven drawers and can equip the mirror that features a beveled edge with the included bolt-on supports. Place the two drawer nightstand next to your bed, and enjoy the convenience of the built-in charging station, complete with two electrical outlets and two USB ports. The blending of European traditional design influences makes Abbey Park a truly unique style for any living space.
Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides (45mm)
French & English Dovetail Construction
Bottom Case Dust Proofing
Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers
Fully Stained Interior Drawers
Felt Lined Top Drawers
NS Has Charging Station w/ 2 Outlets & USB Ports
Antique Pewter Bail Pull & Drop Ring Hardware
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Queen Panel Bed: 67'' W x 89'' D x 64'' H - 169 lbs.
- King Panel Bed: 83'' W x 89'' D x 68'' H - 209 lbs.
- Nightstand:30'' W x 17'' D x 30'' H.
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.