On custom furniture only
Liberty Furniture Driftwood Finish Four Door Accent Cabinet
Elevate your space with the Devonshire four door accent cabinet. Crafted of rubberwood solids and ash veneers, this piece features a driftwood finish, appealing resin molded grill accents and antique brass hardware, three shelves for additional storage, anchored by round tapered feet. This unique cabinet would make a wonderful addition to any eclectic home.
European Soft Close Hinges
Resin Molded Grill Accents
Doors Covered in Linen Fabric
Round Tapered Feet
2 Fixed Shelves Behind Left Doors
1 Fixed Shelf & Storage Drawer Behind Right Doors
Antique Brass Bar Pull Hardware
|MADE IN USA||No|
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.