Liberty Furniture Harbor View Posted Bed
Have sweet dreams in this Harbor View poster bed. Poplar solids and Mindy veneers in the linen finish create a casual cottage style that can be used coast-to-coast. This bed features bolt-on rails and a center supported slat system, making this a sturdy and reliable bed. The decorative turned posts on the headboard and footboard complete this cottage look, adding a nice charm.
Headboard Can Be Sold Separately
Casual Cottage Styling
Bolt-On Rail System
Center Supported Slat System
|Collection||Harbor View II|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Queen : W63 x D88 x H64
- King : W79 x D88 x H66
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.