Liberty Furniture Homestead Hutch and Buffet in Brown
Enhance your space with the Homestead hutch and buffet. Crafted of rubberwood solids with split heart cathedral hickory veneers, this piece features a burnished sage finish with grey ceruse accents. The buffet has three premium felt lined full extension drawers for easy access to storage, a silverware tray in the center drawer, two wood framed doors with decorative bead molding, one adjustable shelf behind each door, and an open adjustable center shelf in front of a planked back panel. The hutch features two wood framed doors with decorative bead molding and antique mirror inserts, with two adjustable shelves behind each door, touch LED lighting to illuminate your display, and two wood framed open glass shelves in the center in front of a planked back panel. This buffet and hutch set is accented by antique pewter hand hammered knob hardware. Homestead offers both tranquil and bold styling creating a new sense of home.
|Material||Rubberwood Solid & Oak|
|Furniture Type||China Cabinet|
|MADE IN USA||No|
|Finish||Burnished Sage Finish with Gray Cerused Accents|
|Number of Drawers||3|
- Dimensions : 72'' W X 18'' D X 86'' H
- Weight : 488 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
At Liberty Furniture, Our Mission is Providing High quality Furniture with on trend design with honesty, pride, and originality. We believe in the Liberty Way, setting high standards and dedication to find a way to say yes. We are a privately owned business that designs value-driven, quality furniture. In 1992, began with a vision of a company that would thrive on the values of hard-work, fairness, and integrity. This initiative and passion for success is visible to this day and is at the very heart of Liberty. For over 25 years, Liberty Furniture has strived to become one of the top sellers of high-quality wood products at an affordable value, growing from originally selling only chairs and table tops to an assortment of products including: bedroom, dining, entertainment, occasional, and home office furniture. With the help of industry leading designers, Liberty is able to offer products produced from high-quality wood with unique finishes and durable hardware. Our products are categorized into a wide variety of different styles ranging from Contemporary, Cottage, European Traditional, Farmhouse, Mission, Rustic, Solids, Traditional, Transitional, Urban, and Vintage. We offer top-tier service to assist customers in selecting a product that never fails to satisfy.
Our products are developed using years of knowledge coupled with a vision of the future. By working with industry leading designers and top tier factories, Liberty is well positioned to provide quality products at a great value. We use high-quality wood with the best veneers and conduct an extensive, detail-oriented finishing process, including some level of distressing. In addition, we build our products with high-level hardware to ensure durability.