Liberty Furniture Magnolia Manor Lingerie Chest
This lingerie chest is the perfect way to add dimension to your room with an effortless blend of European Traditional design. Weathered brown whitewash top paired with the antique white finish creates a truly unique look. Softness is added to the design with canted corners and rounded pilasters, accompanied by bead molding on each drawer front. The chest features fully stained interior drawers, felt lined top drawers, and dust-proofed bottom drawers that are accented by custom antique pewter bail and knob hardware.
Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides
French & English Dovetail Construction
Fully Stained Interior Drawers
Felt Lined Top Drawers
Bottom Case Dust Proofing
Framed Drawer Fronts
Antique Brass Knob and Bail Hardware
|MADE IN USA||No|
Dimensions: W28 x D18 x H52
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.