Liberty Furniture Magnolia Manor Upholstered Bed
Accent your bedroom with the perfect blend of European Traditional design, using this unique upholstered panel bed. Upholstered in tufted chenille, laced with tones of white, tan and brown threading, this bed constructed with poplar solids as well as oak & birch veneers, features an antiqued white finish accompanied by heavy chipping. The arched crowning and dog bone accents on each corner effortlessly add both definition and character, completing your look.
Available in: BR, DR, ENT, HO, OT
Bolt On Rail System
Center Support Slat System
Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides
Bottom Case Dust Proofing
Fully Stained Interior Drawers
Felt Lined Top Drawers
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Queen : W68 x D88 x H69
- King : W84 x D88 x H72
- Cal.King : W79 x D10 x H72
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.