Liberty Furniture Magnolia Manor Upholstered Sleigh Bed
Accent your bedroom with the perfect blend of European Traditional design, using this unique upholstered sleigh bed. Upholstered in tufted chenille, laced with tones of white, tan and brown threading, this bed constructed with poplar solids as well as oak & birch veneers, features an antiqued white finish accompanied by heavy chipping. The rolled upholstered headboard and footboard effortlessly adds both definition and character, completing your look.
Bolt On Rail System
Center Support Slat System
Upholstered in Tufted Chenille
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Queen : W66 x D105 x H60
- King : W82 x D105 x H60
- Cal.King : W82 x D111 x H60
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.