Liberty Furniture Modern Farmhouse Armoire in Gray
Accent your bedroom with the perfect farmhouse design, using this unique and stylish armoire. The all-over dusty charcoal finish accompanied by heavy distressing sets this piece apart from the rest of the collections. Two beautiful doors open to reveal a multi-functional space, including a mirror on one side, removable shelves and removeable clothing rod. The wire management cut outs enable this piece to double as a tv console, optimizing space in your room, appealing to all users.
Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides (45mm)
French & English Dovetail Construction
Bottom Case Dust Proofing
Premium Felt Lined Top Drawers
Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers
Removable Hanging Rod
2 Adj. Shelves & 2 Drawers
Washed Brass Finish Elongated Bar Pull Hardware
|Material||Poplar Solid and Veneer|
|MADE IN USA||No|
|Finish||Dusty Charcoal Finish w/ Heavy Distressing|
|Number of Drawers||1|
- Dimensions : 44'' W X 21'' D X 78'' H
- Weight : 341 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
At Liberty Furniture, Our Mission is Providing High quality Furniture with on trend design with honesty, pride, and originality. We believe in the Liberty Way, setting high standards and dedication to find a way to say yes. We are a privately owned business that designs value-driven, quality furniture. In 1992, began with a vision of a company that would thrive on the values of hard-work, fairness, and integrity. This initiative and passion for success is visible to this day and is at the very heart of Liberty. For over 25 years, Liberty Furniture has strived to become one of the top sellers of high-quality wood products at an affordable value, growing from originally selling only chairs and table tops to an assortment of products including: bedroom, dining, entertainment, occasional, and home office furniture. With the help of industry leading designers, Liberty is able to offer products produced from high-quality wood with unique finishes and durable hardware. Our products are categorized into a wide variety of different styles ranging from Contemporary, Cottage, European Traditional, Farmhouse, Mission, Rustic, Solids, Traditional, Transitional, Urban, and Vintage. We offer top-tier service to assist customers in selecting a product that never fails to satisfy.
Our products are developed using years of knowledge coupled with a vision of the future. By working with industry leading designers and top tier factories, Liberty is well positioned to provide quality products at a great value. We use high-quality wood with the best veneers and conduct an extensive, detail-oriented finishing process, including some level of distressing. In addition, we build our products with high-level hardware to ensure durability.