Liberty Furniture Rustic Traditions II White Lingerie Chest
The Rustic Traditions lingerie chest offers an heirloom quality Louis Philippe design with a burnished, rustic white finish. Crafted with poplar solids and pin knotty cherry veneers, this piece features bottom case dust proofing, felt lined top drawer, and fully stained interior drawers. The antique brass drop ring and key hardware effortlessly accent this chest, offering versatile dimension.
French & English Dovetail Construction
Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides
Bottom Case Dust Proofing
Felt Lined Top Drawers
Fully Stained Interior Drawers
Antique Brass Drop Ring and Key Hardware
|Collection||Rustic traditions II|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Dimensions: W26 x D18 x H55
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.