Liberty Furniture The Laurels Door Bedside Chest
Spice up your traditional style with this door bedside chest. The weathered stone finish features beautiful carvings on the doors, accented by the antique pewter hardware. Enjoy the convenience of having a built-in charging station in the back of the night stand, featuring two USB ports. Maximize storage by removing the shelf behind the carved doors.
Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm)
English Dovetail Construction
Bottom Case Dust Proofing
Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers
Canted Corners With Bead Molding
Has 2 Outlets & USB Ports
Has 2 Doors w/ 1 Adj Shelf
Antique Pewter Oversize Metal Knob Hardware
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Dimensions: W33 x D19 x H34
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.