Liberty Furniture The Laurels Eight Drawer Chest
Capture the essence of Traditional European design with The Laurels chest. Crafted with poplar solids and birch veneers, this piece features 8 drawers, bottom case dust proofing, premium felt lined top drawers, and mitered frame fronts on each drawer. The weathered stone finish paired with the antiqued pewter oversized metal knob hardware creates a worn feel with meticulous distressing to create a piece to be passed to generations.
Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm)
French & English Dovetail Construction
Bottom Case Dust Proofing
Premium Felt Lined Top Drawers
Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers
Mitered Frame Fronts On Drawers
Antique Pewter Oversized Metal Knob Hardware
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Dimensions: W56 x D18 x H56
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.